• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Juliet Replica on Ebay

scienergy

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Made in USA

His response when I wrote him with details of replicas vs authentic:

"I got these from Oakley so this makes make wonder if my marriage is even real. "

Write this guy and ask if his wife is a blow up doll.

:lolsign:

Just sent him a message saying the are fakes and you can still buy the cheap knock offs brand new on EBay.

EF437FD7-813E-43E0-A70A-4D94527B6BD3.png

He's back and better than before!

"I’m relisting these because I got a lot of flack saying they were fake. People think they know everything anymore. I used to own retail stores and was an Oakley dealer and I got these from the Oakley rep. They have screws in the nose piece. Yes the real one did too. There are different variations of these glasses. The factory burned down some years ago and they discontinued all operations on x-metal glasses. These are seconds from parts used after the file. So, all those clowns that tell me they are fake because they read somewhere that screws make them fake are full of hooey. I will not accept returns. Once you buy they are yours. If you don’t like what you see then don’t bid. Plain and simple. Condition is good and I’ve worn them for some time. "

Lets see... X Metal factory burned down, and the collector community are "clowns". Have fun with this boys.

scaryclown.jpg

Last edited:
He's back and better than before!

"I’m relisting these because I got a lot of flack saying they were fake. People think they know everything anymore. I used to own retail stores and was an Oakley dealer and I got these from the Oakley rep. They have screws in the nose piece. Yes the real one did too. There are different variations of these glasses. The factory burned down some years ago and they discontinued all operations on x-metal glasses. These are seconds from parts used after the file. So, all those clowns that tell me they are fake because they read somewhere that screws make them fake are full of hooey. I will not accept returns. Once you buy they are yours. If you don’t like what you see then don’t bid. Plain and simple. Condition is good and I’ve worn them for some time. "

Lets see... X Metal factory burned down, and the collector community are "clowns". Have fun with this boys.

View attachment 670704

This guy should be a used car salesman, he would sell people his own mother if he could!

Latest Posts

Back