• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another ladies case complete in Colorado and cheap

I paid $300 for mine several years ago. This is one of the heaviest cases made that I know of by Oakley. Difficult and time consuming to move because of the design.

I received mine for free but was missing the shelf doors and front door. I almost didn’t take it because I knew glass would cost me at least 200 which it did. The cool thing is I got the shelves that I could slide out without taking apart. It’s a beast of a case to move. Heavy as heck and I’m not a small guy. One of the nicer looking cases u can put in a living room and look nice.

Yes the moving is a beast because of the disassembly of the door/shelf setup to get it ready to go. But I would rather do that knowing its a quality case than it be some cheap thing.

Yeah, I’m the one got it. Where did you see the spine case listed? I have a spine that I lost the keys to.

It’s on Facebook market place. I would have taken a look at it but is too big and didn’t want another heavy case. Was the case u picked up heavy. It had all the glass in it.

Can one of you guys post a picture from the top to see how the bulbs mount and what bulbs they are?
I've had this case for years and decided to keep it so I'm looking at fixing all the lighting. No bulbs in the top and not sure if the ballast is bad or if the bulbs are burnt out on the bottom. I can hear a soft buzz so I need to buy some new bulbs for the bottom too before I replace the ballast.
Thanks!

The bulbs for the case are held in place by cotter clamps i guess is a word for them. They actually drop down, not drop in. Then you put the pin in place and they drop down to disconnect. I will take you a picture.

Back