• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another M Frame release?

Patient_Cero

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Maybe those in the know have some insight or heard rumors of another M-Frame being released? I have see a number of professional sports settings recently where people (not fans) were clearly wearing M-Frames and not the Tennis Ball colorway. Most recently is the PGA stop at Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico this past weekend.

This picture was taken this weekend.
Santa Ana Golf Mframe.JPG

Not sure when this was taken but it was used in an article on Friday, but likely an old picture.
Trent Rommann Golf Santa Ana.JPG

I'd imagine they kept the molds and such.
Best guess is they purposely had to do a "cooldown" and take it offline for some time, so renewed interest can build up.

Fred Kerley from the season opening of this years Diamond League. Looks like Industrial M Frame with some Radar earsocks slapped on though.

Fred Kerley from the season opening of this years Diamond League. Looks like Industrial M Frame with some Radar earsocks slapped on though.
Those are the military ones I think they are referred to as 3.0

Yea he's wearing PPE so he doesn't catch anything on the WADA banned list. :behindsofa:
He's been wearing encoders during daylight hours among other frames.

View attachment 1057100
These are the Industrial M Frame 2.0 the 3.0 doesn't have earsocks. I use them all the time at work and just ordered replacement lenses for them in prizm grey and vr28. Although im not opposed to another M Frame release. The M2 is kinda garbage if you ask me .

Back