• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Noob :)

Maz

Oakley Beginner
UK
Hi All

Having wanted a pair of Juliets since nineteen ninety*cough*whenever and never really having the cash handy whenever the latest bout of want! hit me I was finally spurred into action a while back when I heard they'd discontinued the X-Metal lines. So I had a little panic, gave myself a :punish:and bought a new pair of Carbon/Black Iridium Juliets.

I've since ordered Ice Iridium lenses for them, some spare OEM rubbers just in case and am already eyeing up X-Metal frames so I strongly suspect an expensive addiction is on it's way :unsure:

Anyway I know very little so am here to learn ATM, won't be saying a right lot to start with, just thought I'd say hi :drinks:

Hi All

Having wanted a pair of Juliets since nineteen ninety*cough*whenever and never really having the cash handy whenever the latest bout of want! hit me I was finally spurred into action a while back when I heard they'd discontinued the X-Metal lines. So I had a little panic, gave myself a :punish:and bought a new pair of Carbon/Black Iridium Juliets.

I've since ordered Ice Iridium lenses for them, some spare OEM rubbers just in case and am already eyeing up X-Metal frames so I strongly suspect an expensive addiction is on it's way :unsure:

Anyway I know very little so am here to learn ATM, won't be saying a right lot to start with, just thought I'd say hi :drinks:
:welcome::drinks:

Welcome to the forum...... Empty your wallet, credit cards, childs college education here.... Like working overtime? You will soon enough!!!!!! You will even have weekly garage sales too....Start slowly, real slow...... Its addicting......