• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Oakley Tune up.......

In reply to some comments here. They will have been serviced in Europe not the U.S.

If I ask for all screws to be changed (twice) they should have been. I know I can get screws myself if need be.

I can't believe they could have been sold new like this with the frame head in this present position. Who would have accepted a pair looking like this ? Not me. Something's not right here and yes, the job done is crap.

I may just get rid of these as they are, I'm sick of looking at them.
No argument here. I believe you are right. You paid for a service and didn't get it. No one should have to pay a premium for slip shod work. Imagine if everyone did that. Firemen who only put out half the fire then leave, a barber who cuts most of your hair then stops, a sky dive instructor who tightens some of the straps during a tandem jump? If you don't complain you are allowing them to get away with it. Dad always said Anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time! Send them back or give them away to Quasimoto! He likes crooked stuff!

That's an amazing offer X-Man. I had what I believe is a good job done by Oakley 2 months ago unless you might think otherwise (please see pictures below), .before I even knew this forum or the X-Man existed. However, they took 6 weeks. But you just won my business, and I will be sending you a few pairs that I need tuned up (3 juliets) as soon as I get back home to the US in 2 weeks.

View attachment 180119 View attachment 180120 View attachment 180121 View attachment 180122
Awsome work and great turn around time . He respects and treats your stuff right!

look next to the rivet on the right side......that sure looks like a crack to me.
take another picture of the backside.no foolin on this one

Back