• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Oakley Tune up.......

I don't need proof I can tell if it was a bad tune up or not.I don't want to get myself in trouble and have to do alot of these on my dime,but for the time being I can help out some of you because you've all givin me so much in the past......
Mark
WOW - amazing gesture :)
Still hoping I will get mine back factory tight - have had no problems in the past. It's been a month now though and yesterday I received the new lenses, they were supposed to fit while doing the tune-up, separately in the post with no sign of the frame :mad::(

Looked like a reflection at first. Now it looks like maybe the punch slipped off. Damn XMan you wear Loups when looking at the computer???

Yep. Definitely broken. Definitely done during a tune up. So unless you banged out those rivets yourself, Oakley did that.

But hey, at least you got em back!
^that was sarcasm, I'd be ******* pissed.

Well don't totally panic. It's not over yet. Good news is it's just the nose bridge and you can find a new one. It may take a while, but you can. And until you do, at least you can still wear these. Although I'd be nervous it would get worse and fall apart. When you do find a new bridge, X Man is the only one who should be touching it.

You do need to call oakley and complain though. No they won't fix it. No they won't give you a new one. But they may apologize. And may give you a discount on something. But they need to be told on GP.

Lesson learned fellas. No more Jokely tunes for anyone!

I can't believe nobody saw that..... Lol
Most likely the pocket in the bridge is crushed and the pin is loose enough to fall out.

maybe ask if they have a different bridge from all those warranty repairs that got traded in.....its worth a shot.

Back