• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another One In Texas.

tarheel7734

Oakley Expert
Texas
My name is Jeremy. I have been using Oakleys for the past 10 years or so. I spent 10 years in the US army and love weapons of many forms. I am looking at getting more Oakleys and maybe some vintage ones.

Aloha and welcome to the boards Jeremy! We have some active and retired military members here also, I'm sure they chime in with similar interests. You've definitely come to the right place if you're looking for anything and everything Oakley related. Get ready to spend some money, LOL!

Thanks. I know I am looking for some sunglasses for my 12 year old daughter. A few years ago they had some lavender teaspoons, but cant seem to find any. Closest I can find it the Faith in Lavender. Any suggestions?

Thanks. I know I am looking for some sunglasses for my 12 year old daughter. A few years ago they had some lavender teaspoons, but cant seem to find any. Closest I can find it the Faith in Lavender. Any suggestions?

Hmmm, not too familiar with the colorway or teaspoons. I recently picked up a pair of original Minutes for my 3 yr. old daughter (I know, crazy, she's only 3!). They're still a little too big for her, but I think in a couple of years they should be close to perfect. I really like the fact that the Minutes have unobtanium on the stems, especially since a 3yr. old is constantly running around and moving...the glasses haven't fallen off her yet. I think that Minutes have a colorway similar to lavendar, something like a powder color. My daughter has the frames in this thread...
http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-sunglasses-discussion/4712-womens-frame-flower-print-stems.html. Good luck with your search!

Back