• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another one....

riddick666

Oakley Expert
after speaking to my mate he decided to give up the pair of pitboss he had stashed away, i remember him buying them years ago when theh first came out from rubens menswear...

Unfotunately though, he loved to wear them every day... And he works on the roads :( so after several months they werent any use... Cue lying in a cupboard for years and him needing some funds i am now in the possesion of these..

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Unfortunately the leses are wrecked so i will either be on the hunt for a set of lenses... Or selling them on... I will decide later

image.jpeg

Can anyone tell me.. Does the litte microfibre bag they come in have the elite logo on them Aswell?

Unfortunately the leses are wrecked so i will either be on the hunt for a set of lenses... Or selling them on... I will decide later

View attachment 209911

Can anyone tell me.. Does the litte microfibre bag they come in have the elite logo on them Aswell?
Yes the microfiber has the elite logo on it. And it's obviously different from other microfibers.

do a search for 'elite bag' and his sale thread will be first result. says he has two left....

Back