• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another school shooting in Florida

You'll never stop this type of crime. The amendment wasn't written to "primitive weapons" if that's the case free speech is limited to a quill pen and a printing press. Gun control in the UK and aus shown a statical rise in crime. Now instead of being shot, or being able to shoot back, they use other means and still illegal guns.

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.
Then there’s this ...

Well......
17e7da9cccd1dafc5d130258c50dd1fd.jpg

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.

I’ve been in the Firearm business for 16 years now. I’ve seen violence escalate durring that time. I’m a father of 3 kids 22,23,27. This is truly a complex issue stemming from constant social contact , lack of parenting , less and less Sports that actually have winners and Losers , violence and sex on cable tv has gotten to be a norm , and we’re talking Hard Core , R.I.P. their heads off and shove them up two guys asses after they chop the head in 1/2 stuff . Have you seen the game GTA ?
We’ve been glorifying gun battles on tv and video games for years , and we threw copious amounts of Ridlin and other physco-affecting drugs at KIDS for a couple generations now ... and we’re surprised some deranged kids are doing these crimes ? Why ? Pretty simple.
I’m curious .... did any of the anti gunners on here post ANYTHING when the idiot in Paris ran over 81 people killing them with his VAN ?
If not , then you are a hypocrite and you need to open your eyes and ears to the real issue and it isn’t Firearms.

Back