• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Another Single Wide X-matal Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Case is in good condition, all locks work, some imperfections in the plexi shelves. (Sorry for the messy background) Edit: This is the tower with no stock light in the top, only a white piece of plastic. Located south of ATL. Pm me for details. $400.00
14050318627_be20180948.jpg
14236899415_d6b6d28b16.jpg
14050318307_c1fa1d03fc_n.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump!

Anyone in the Atlanta area...?

Need cash but would consider trades I could liquidate if you don't have the funds. Let me know. Great case!

No one in Ga or surrounding states need a case? WHAT!!!???

Prob going to ebay, if you see it marked up there just hit me up here and we can work it out. Taking 400 on the Oforum now. Thanks.

My last cases came from Atlanta Craigslist last month. I picked up a spine for $400 and a cube and pedestal for $150

So is this over priced?

I'd make an offer but Indiana is a haul

Username Hidden said:
So is this over priced?
I wasn't implying that. I was just referring to how close we are. Cases are not for everyone. You gotta find the right buyer who's within range. I got a great deal. Sold the pedestal and cube for $450

Username Hidden said:
I'd make an offer but Indiana is a haul
Yeah that is pretty long drive LOL!

Username Hidden said:
I wasn't implying that. I was just referring to how close we are. Cases are not for everyone. You gotta find the right buyer who's within range. I got a great deal. Sold the pedestal and cube for $450
Yeah I know it is, that's why I have it on Craigslist and going to put it on Ebay and of course it will stay here. Id rather sell it here and let another O brother make it theirs. Glad I'm not over priced though, and way to flip that cube! Id like to have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.