• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Answers on Values and What the hell I’ve got

Leatherfoot

Oakley Beginner
CA
I’ve seen the dark wood montefrio. I’ve never seen a pair of the light brown stretch. Curious for answers and value on all. Thanks in advance

Ernesto fonseca koi fish Antix. Just frames and no lens. No bag or box. Never worn

Antix 1984. Not sure what they’re actually called. No box or bag. Never worn

Lil Jon Thump. No bag or box. Like new.

469D9EF9-C3F3-4B17-B6A6-D949C812D2BF.jpeg

E6BDD4DC-ADFF-45FE-96AE-E875AAE13C6B.jpeg

C841E37F-6A90-43CE-A438-CFEE12E5C727.jpeg

BF25BA15-35E8-4D3A-8753-49EC9E0ED68C.jpeg

0F15B332-0CDF-4E5E-A73B-9FC0356C19BF.jpeg

D090E93A-2936-4F9C-B5C2-9DBB10521CB9.jpeg

274C1577-1A22-440B-B79E-64A3B1F6050E.jpeg

49F7CBD0-D54B-453C-BE36-96B0CBB8DC9C.jpeg

The "1984" is a Frank Kozik artist series. Without the box or bag. Maybe $100 max. I picked up one without the bag or box for $90 on ebay.

Someone swapped the icon on the Ernesto Fonseca. That should be silver. Without a lens its be pretty low because Authentic replacement lenses are like hens teeth. Unless you are willing to go aftermarket. I'd say $60. Cool frame but a bit adulterated.

There was another guy on here recently with the same Montefrio. I think at the time it was determined to be a MPH because it didn't have a sku. Probably in the transition from stretchline to square O. The other option that was tossed around is that it could have been an athlete edition. The Stretchline series had a bunch of athlete editions that were sold in low numbers in stores. If you search for that thread you might find more info. Ive never seen these sell for much. The only one I would want would be the Will Barras.

I’ve seen the dark wood montefrio. I’ve never seen a pair of the light brown stretch. Curious for answers and value on all. Thanks in advance

Ernesto fonseca koi fish Antix. Just frames and no lens. No bag or box. Never worn

View attachment 937416

View attachment 937417

View attachment 937418

View attachment 937419

View attachment 937420

View attachment 937421

View attachment 937422

View attachment 937423
After 72 posts you would think you'd know which Thread to use.

Value Thread Ask About Prices Here​

Apprec
The "1984" is a Frank Kozik artist series. Without the box or bag. Maybe $100 max. I picked up one without the bag or box for $90 on ebay.

Someone swapped the icon on the Ernesto Fonseca. That should be silver. Without a lens its be pretty low because Authentic replacement lenses are like hens teeth. Unless you are willing to go aftermarket. I'd say $60. Cool frame but a bit adulterated.

There was another guy on here recently with the same Montefrio. I think at the time it was determined to be a MPH because it didn't have a sku. Probably in the transition from stretchline to square O. The other option that was tossed around is that it could have been an athlete edition. The Stretchline series had a bunch of athlete editions that were sold in low numbers in stores. If you search for that thread you might find more info. Ive never seen these sell for much. The only one I would want would be the Will Ba
Thev

There was another guy on here recently with the same Montefrio. I think at the time it was determined to be a MPH because it didn't have a sku. Probably in the transition from stretchline to square O. The other option that was tossed around is that it could have been an athlete edition. The Stretchline series had a bunch of athlete editions that were sold in low numbers in stores. If you search for that thread you might find more info. Ive never seen these sell for much. The only one I would want would be the Will Barras.
Thanks for taking the time. Appreciate it boss!

View attachment 937416

View attachment 937417

View attachment 937418

View attachment 937419

View attachment 937420

View attachment 937421

View attachment 937422

View attachment 937423
Would you sell the koi frame?

Back