• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anti-Freeze and Uranium

TruckinOakleys

Oakley Beginner
So in the beginning I was randomly buying anything and everything, but now I’m trying to put together collections and specific color sets.

Does anyone know the full lineup Oakley made using Anti-Freeze (my personal favorite Oakley color), or Uranium?

So far, I have the following in my collection

Anti-Freeze
-Radar
-Frogskin
-Garage Rock

Uranium
-Trillbe
-Trillbe X
-Sliver
-Frogskin Mix
-Radar
-Flak 2.0
There is 2 pairs of Jawbreakers on ebay right now. Legit? Never seen them in person before so...

Do you guys know any I have missed?

So in the beginning I was randomly buying anything and everything, but now I’m trying to put together collections and specific color sets.

Does anyone know the full lineup Oakley made using Anti-Freeze (my personal favorite Oakley color), or Uranium?

So far, I have the following in my collection

Anti-Freeze
-Radar
-Frogskin
-Garage Rock

Uranium
-Trillbe
-Trillbe X
-Sliver
-Frogskin Mix
-Radar
-Flak 2.0
There is 2 pairs of Jawbreakers on ebay right now. Legit? Never seen them in person before so...

Do you guys know any I have missed?

Uranium isn't available in Radar but rather on Radar EV.
Also yes Uranium is available on Jawbreaker but it is one of the most common colors for fake Jawbreakers as well.

Here some pictures of my green tint frames, a lot of customs stuff .
96035d4734dd8d777d98fa063e7a9c62.jpg

2cf135cfb3af7b08baf18a176f2a4164.jpg

Who do I need to kill to get those Fuel Cells? Where did you get them?
Those started off as a clear fuel cell frame with violet lenes,I had them painted green with clear coat, the icons were painted to match and the lens were cut from radarlock lens. I had two pairs made and gave one pair away .

Those started off as a clear fuel cell frame with violet lenes,I had them painted green with clear coat, the icons were painted to match and the lens were cut from radarlock lens. I had two pairs made and gave one pair away .

I see you also have some Radarlocks. Aren't those sweet? I don't wear mine as much as I should!

Back