• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Antifreeze Frogskins

bigd003

Oakley Expert
USA
I got my first pair of froggies! I had been checking them out for a bit, and the simplicity grew on me. I usually got for xmetal glasses like the juliets, but I thought these things were pretty cool. Then I saw the antifreeze edition and was hooked. Talk about bright, and such a contrast from the rest of my dark and metal collection of O items. They came in a pink microfiber, and I got a red zipper case for them, just to keep it lively with the pink and green. I will have to get a pic up here, for these, and my other things.

Last edited:
I got my first pair of froggies! I had been checking them out for a bit, and the simplicity grew on me. I usually got for xmetal glasses like the juliets, but I thought these things were pretty cool. Then I saw the antifreeze edition and was hooked. Talk about bright, and such a contrast from the rest of my dark and metal collection of O items. They came in a pink microfiber, and I got a red zipper case for them, just to keep it lively with the pink and green. I will have to get a pic up here, for these, and my other things.
Agreed. Antifreeze are one of the pairs that got me hooked on frogs.

mine say hello to all Frogskins Anti-Freeze owners
njOrqN.jpg

Back