• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Antix Love

I have three Antix!
Two of them have lenses.
Hint, hint...:blush:
As promised. And it's not an adhesive film, but a bag. It does look like Tungsten, but I'm not expert when it comes to lens colors.

20200919_115143.jpg

20200919_115249.jpg

I am also in need of lenses for my Antix frame, mines are delaminated, they are a Brown Smoke frame that came whith Polarized Tungsten Iridium lenses, so like Flyer said i think yours are Tungsten or Dark Bronze.

If Flyer doesnt want them or need them i will take them as i think they will suit my frame.

I may be able to help with that. I stress the word "may," as I know they're a shield style, but perhaps they're not for Antix, but perhaps Offshoot or Batwolf. Quite awhile ago, I purchased several sets of replacement lenses directly from Oakley’s customer service department, and all of them are the same, if memory serves correctly. However, I don't know what lens they are, e.g. Fire, Tungsten, etc. Additionally, they came wrapped in some sort of self-adhesive film, not in a micro bag and box like we're used to. Nonetheless, when I'm around them next weekend, I'll take a picture and post them here.
I gave up on the Oakley replacement lenses. I got my replacement lense from Galaxy lenses. I was worried about how cheap they were, but my first sets are now almost a year old and still holding up well. The same cannot be said of my "Oakley" brand replacement lenses. I'll post pics when I get a chance.

Ok, here are all my Antix today (Sorry, left the "special undocumented" blue pair out). All the lenses in the frames are from Galaxy lense (OAKLEY Replacement Lenses | Aftermarket Lenses for OAKLEY Sunglasses Lenses - GALAXYLENSE) I was worried that them being so cheap was going to mean that the lenses were going to give me headaches from bad visual quality. Like I said above, I am at almost a year with 2 of the lenses and they are great. I even splurged on getting them polarized too to help fight the Florida sun LOL... As you can see in the pics, both of my bronze iridium lenses are delaminating from the edges. Both those lenses were part of the 4 I bought through Oakley support. The grey lenses have held up (gee, I wonder why</sarcasm>)
1620696285834.png

1620696315813.png

1620696340299.png

1620696369008.png

1620696387881.png

1620696404072.png

Latest Posts

Back