• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Antix Quest

I suppose you are correct. I took it as rare and intriguing haha. My bad. Those Rugby ones look amazing though. Hmm...

i have a list compiled that details 31 antix releases (this does not include ocp) of which some are rare. the fuente was issued in a quantity of 400, both australia antix are hard to get (24-169 & 24-170), as are the 6 south africa pairs issued for the rugby world cup. the hardest pair to find is 24-183 adriano de souza as it was brazil only, and any exclusive from that country is really hard to get unless you live there.

i have a list compiled that details 31 antix releases (this does not include ocp) of which some are rare. the fuente was issued in a quantity of 400, both australia antix are hard to get (24-169 & 24-170), as are the 6 south africa pairs issued for the rugby world cup. the hardest pair to find is 24-183 adriano de souza as it was brazil only, and any exclusive from that country is really hard to get unless you live there.
This just increases my desire for a Fuente Antix...it will be mine. oh yes it will be mine...then ill buy some sort of display cube and admire them :)

An Ad for the SA rugby Antix.
Oakley_rugby_range_110304.jpg

The Shark's Antix was rather plain.

Oakleynerd has all of these, I have 2 pairs of them!
These will be come extremely hard to get as most shops here in SA only got one or two pairs and have now sold them after the RWC 2011!! I myself have never even seen the cheetah ones!!

My Stormers antix and Springbok antix:)

Would love the Lions and Cheetahs ones!
And dont forget they add one more pair as the Bulls fans moaned that their team never got so they added them to the collection!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the info guys! I have the Devils Brigade and the Mambo's and lucky for me I own a company in Brasil and have already called my manager down there and he has already located a pair of the adriano de souza antix and is getting details now! I am also in negotiations with a guy for a fuente! Looks like I need to start working on the Rugby collector series now.

Back