• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Antix Quest

There is the Australia antix on eBay , 4 or 5 separate listings. It's the polished black ones. I live in australia and haven't seen the white ones as yet

There is the Australia antix on eBay , 4 or 5 separate listings. It's the polished black ones. I live in australia and haven't seen the white ones as yet

My local surf shop had the polished white ones here the other week.... gone now tho, unless they just shifted the display around and put them away (they tend to do that a bit) I can check for you in the next couple of days if you like? Pretty sure they were like $180 or something similar

My local surf shop had the polished white ones here the other week.... gone now tho, unless they just shifted the display around and put them away (they tend to do that a bit) I can check for you in the next couple of days if you like? Pretty sure they were like $180 or something similar

Do you remember what color lens they had?

As far as I know they're meant to be grey. I'll be popping into my local surf store in a couple days to see if they still have them. I'll let you know

Latest Posts

Back