• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Antix Quest

youngquist

Oakley Beginner
Im looking for some help picking out the rarest antix... I know some but I know im missing some too.. Help me out, I want to know the rarest and hardest antix to get your hands on. I know the Devil Brigade, fuente, mambo and thats about all I know for rare ones. Thanks for the help!

Fuente is probably the hardest of them all. I've seen the Mambo on plenty of times, and the DB as well. I've never seen the Fuente though.

Yeah if you are trying to get a pair of all of them you will definitely have a hard time grabbing a fuente...best of luck though

i would have to say the mambo! i see the fuente from time to time. and we have the DB in our store right now. but the complete box bag and pin are hard to find. i think the mambos are the best pair just because of the box and stand!

From personal experience, personally I feel the hardest to find as of late, is a BNIB Fuente Antix...i know a member here is selling a used one, but to find a BNIB pair is very very rare...and definitely top on my hit list as far as Antix go. Yes Devil's Brigade BNIB can be pretty difficult to find, but you do see them on flee-bay couple times a month. there were a couple on there recently.

I am the proud owner of the DB's, so far they are my holy grail, i'm saving a spot for a Fuente when the opportunity arises.

Also, if you really want hard to find, the South African Rugby team set Antix are very very hard to get. Oakleynerd i believe has the whole set if im not mistaken.

Mambos really aren't that hard to get, they are rare but there's a few on Ebay quite often.

An Ad for the SA rugby Antix.
Oakley_rugby_range_110304.jpg

The Shark's Antix was rather plain.

I also forgot about the MLB ALL STAR Antix, i almost had a chance at picking them up but passed since I wasn't overly excited with the design. It's awesome to have, with it being a limited edition and all, but all they did is put baseball stitching print on the icons and a lens etching of the all star game logo....

Latest Posts

Back