• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Antix Replacement Lens

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
I have a pair of Red Antix frames with the warm grey lens that I picked up on flea bay pretty darn cheap. I am not a huge fan of the current lens. Thinking of maybe going with a black iridium lens.

Any nays or yays? Or maybe a different option for a lens?

Good call.

I tried Fire and Ruby in mine but wasn't really happy with it.

Black Iridium is a good choice.

But if you want to go crazy, you could go all spiderman and do Ice? Might look cool?

Actually there is a slate iridium for Antix because I had a pair at one time I built custom, but it does appear to have been removed from the custom site as of now....who knows?? They looked pretty sweet, I wish I still had them.

yoshi1984 said:
this is why i stay away from odd colored frames lol. such as red.

Compared to your every day black or brown frames....I guess you could call it an odd color. But, for a $30 pickup...you can't beat it. I would buy odd colored frames and frames styles all day....every day if the price was right!

I really like the crystal black frame. the only transparent/clear style frame color i like.
I'm glad oakley still uses it.

yoshi1984 said:
I really like the crystal black frame. the only transparent/clear style frame color i like.
I'm glad oakley still uses it.

Personally, I love my polished clear frames. I have an entire shelf dedicated to my clear frames and just bought a clear Fuel Cell with chrome iridium lenses. I think it really pops. The Oil Rigs, in my opinion, look great with clear frames.

Latest Posts

Back