• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Antix. The Complete List.

Double work for who? I don't know the OP but I would assume that he likes to post this type of information. I haven't seen an Antix post on O Review with this much detail. Don't get me wrong I like the O Review as a Database and another resource......but the detail that is posted above cannot be found on O Review (at least from what I have seen).

Just my opinion:smile:

Plus O-review navigation is a little, whats the word im looking for...........

yea the o review is definitely where the most knowledgeable collectors reside bar none but there is not much interest in the plain models like the antix and hijinx. the oakley forum will cover where there is that lack of interest.

Thanks for the work on these lists, always good to have another point of reference, can never have to much knowledge when it comes to Oaks!

The aim of this thread is to compile a complete list of official Antix releases and to include any relevant information about this model. I did produce a post within a thread titled 'Antix Quest' by youngquist which was introduced in November 2011, but the thread mainly discussed rare issues, and with that in mind I feel a thread attempting to chronicle the entire output, including rarities, could be of use. I also feel a personal surge of interest as I have just received the Polished White - Grey 24-169 Australia release, a glass I have only seen offered once before and on that occasion I was not in the hunt for it, but subsequently searched tirelessly with the result being the arrival of a pristine complete pair today. I do not know the reason for the apparent gulf in rarity between this and the 24-170 companion piece, can anyone explain? With 20 Antix now in my collection, I am still debating whether or not to aim for a complete set, but regardless, the flowing sweeps and curves of this glass hold a special allure for me.

12-959 Matte Black - Grey Polarized
12-960 Brown Sugar - Tungsten Polarized
03-700 Polished Black - Warm Grey
03-700 Polished Black - Warm Grey. Ford, lens etched, Ford sticker on box, same sku as regular release
03-701 Black Tortoise - Black
03-703 Brown Tortoise - Dark Bronze
03-704 Metallic Red - Warm Grey
03-705 Steel - Dark Grey
24-090 Black Tortoise - Grey Polarized. Sebastian Loeb, with specific microbag, green square o box
24-092 Polished Black - Tungsten Polarized. Fuente, with specific microbag and box, and pin mounted on card, quantity 400
24-112 Polished Rootbeer - Bronze Polarized
24-130 Black Plaid - Grey. with plaid microbag, Sunglass Hut exclusive
24-131 Black Plaid - Grey Polarized
24-134 Polished Black - Black. Yamaha/Lorenzo
24-163 Polished Black (Koi) - Grey. Ernesto Fonseca, with leaflet and specific microbag, green square o box
24-169 Polished White - Grey. Australia, with country icons and flag microbag. Australia exclusive
24-170 Polished Black - Grey. Australia, with country icons and flag microbag. Australia exclusive
24-171 Brown Smoke - Tungsten. Mambo, with specific microbag, stand, leaflet, picture of glass on stand, in large pull open box. Issued sealed with label on the wrap, so to retain the label you would have needed to cut it from the shrink, I imagine most labels would have been thrown with the wrap when opened.
24-173 Polished Black - Grey Polarized. Devils Brigade, with specific microbag and box, includes pin mounted on card
24-183 Polished Black - Grey Polarized. Adriano De Souza, with specific microbag & matching icons, green square o box, Brazil exclusive.
24-199 Polished Black - Tungsten. MotoGP/Suzuki, with specific box and microbag
24-211 Polished White - Warm Grey. France, with French flag microbag, in association with Football World Cup 2010
24-234 Polished Black Dark Grey History Text - Black Polarized, with specific microbag
24-242 Polished Black - Grey. MLB All Star, with specific box and microbag
Clear - Black. N3L exclusive
Clear - Fire. N3L exclusive
Polished Black - Black. John Force Racing Station, with etched lens and Team Green icons
Polished Black - Black. Sharks, with etched lens and team microbag, Africa exclusive for Rugby 2011 World Cup
Polished Black - Ruby. Lions, with etched lens and team microbag, Africa exclusive for Rugby 2011 World Cup
Polished Black - Ice. Bulls, with etched lens and team microbag, Africa exclusive for Rugby 2011 World Cup
Polished Black - Emerald. Springbok, with etched lens and team microbag, Africa exclusive for Rugby 2011 World Cup
Ghost Text - Fire. Cheetahs, with etched lens and team microbag, Africa exclusive for Rugby 2011 World Cup
Black Tortoise - Ice. Stormers, with etched lens and team microbag, Africa exclusive for Rugby 2011 World Cup
I have a pair for sale! The 24-130s $250 OBO

C1FD4D61-9B47-474A-8585-77277C4DA218.png

4BCB9929-87A2-4011-9490-40B529534C25.jpeg