• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Blade Aficionados In the House?

joecool862

Keeper of the Skull
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kansas City Baby!
Hey guys (and gals)! Last night when I was watching @xmetalmaniac do a custom lens cut on periscope (which I HIGHLY recommend you tune in for at some point) I believe it was @Slojack who mentioned full tang knives in the xmetalmaniac's kitchen. Several members watching then started commenting about knives. Being a knife fan myself I thought I'd start a thread where we can share our love of fine blades as well as Oakleys :) (mods, if that thread already exists please feel free to close this, I did a search but couldn't find one!) I don't have too many fine, high quality blades. My favorite fixed blade is probably my SOG Seal Pup Elite. I like to keep a SOG Trident folder with me when I go out (hey, I live in Detroit, and I would definitely be brining a knife to a gun fight ;) ). Thinking about getting a full tang survival knife next, open to suggestions!

Hey guys (and gals)! Last night when I was watching @xmetalmaniac do a custom lens cut on periscope (which I HIGHLY recommend you tune in for at some point) I believe it was @Slojack who mentioned full tang knives in the xmetalmaniac's kitchen. Several members watching then started commenting about knives. Being a knife fan myself I thought I'd start a thread where we can share our love of fine blades as well as Oakleys :) (mods, if that thread already exists please feel free to close this, I did a search but couldn't find one!) I don't have too many fine, high quality blades. My favorite fixed blade is probably my SOG Seal Pup Elite. I like to keep a SOG Trident folder with me when I go out (hey, I live in Detroit, and I would definitely be brining a knife to a gun fight ;) ). Thinking about getting a full tang survival knife next, open to suggestions!
I like to decapitate people. :)

Wait.....did I say that out loud? Forget that comment please. :)

My "Go To Detroit" knife is a gun.

downloadfile-5.jpeg

Everyday Carry, including the beer. Ha. I've always got my Benchmade Stryker on me. As far as kitchen knives or fixed blade has to be full tang and good steel. Right now I've got Henckels kitchen knives, couldn't live without my Santoku.
Would like to say RIP to my Emerson CQC7. Like too many pairs of my Oakley's, lost.

Latest Posts

Back