• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Cali Guys Want A Killer Deal?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Spoke to this guy Matt and he said someone was picking it up tonight at 9:30? Thought tht was gonna be you pare.

Sketchy as fuuu..

Some people reacted to this post.
i played phone tag and email tag with him..he is finally holding it for me..i gave him my word that i will drive up there tomorrow and getting the oakleys.

Username Hidden said:
i played phone tag and email tag with him..he is finally holding it for me..i gave him my word that i will drive up there tomorrow and getting the oakleys.

Awesome score pare! Pabili ng isa! Hehehe

hehe he increased the price to $500..he said he will hold it for me if i agree to pay $500..what a freakin A_ _ _ _ _ E!!! :mad:
i mean the price is still not bad at all just the fact that he increased the price pissed me off

Username Hidden said:
hehe he increased the price to $500..he said he will hold it for me if i agree to pay $500..what a freakin A_ _ _ _ _ E!!! :mad:
i mean the price is still not bad at all just the fact that he increased the price pissed me off

wahhh? wow $100 increase to hold it? that's crazy lol

Username Hidden said:
we will see tomorrow what happens..i will call him in the morning. if he is acting weird and giving me reasons then im +2..LOL

Username Hidden said:
wahhh? wow $100 increase to hold it? that's crazy lol
a--hole nga...

Username Hidden said:
we will see tomorrow what happens..i will call him in the morning. if he is acting weird and giving me reasons then im +2..LOL

Now that's dedication. Props to you if you're able to pick it up from that guy tomorrow. Goodluck.

yeah good luck to me! hopefully he will stick to his word..

Back