• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Cigar Smokers In Da House...

Decisions decisions...Hair of the Dog, Unlimited, or Unholy Cocktail?

image.jpg

They're potent full flavored sticks and if you go to either Cigar.com or Cigars international they usually have some kind of sale going.

I'm reviving this thread. I'll be smoking a Romeo Y Julieta that I've been aging for 11 years on Independence Day. Who's with me...?

I've never had a cigar so I wouldn't know where to start. I have wanted to give them a try though. Last year I went to Cancun and brought home some Cubans Cohiba. Everyone scared me though of what would happen going through customs so I removed the wrapper, removed the hologram from the box, practically mangled them.

I got home and never smoked one. I still have them but I don't have a humidor. They have been in my drawer. I assume they are no longer good?

I've never had a cigar so I wouldn't know where to start. I have wanted to give them a try though. Last year I went to Cancun and brought home some Cubans Cohiba. Everyone scared me though of what would happen going through customs so I removed the wrapper, removed the hologram from the box, practically mangled them.

I got home and never smoked one. I still have them but I don't have a humidor. They have been in my drawer. I assume they are no longer good?
Don't you dare throw them away! They're still "good". All they need is to get to about 68% humidity again. What particular Cohiba are they?

I plan enjoying a few on the forth. I'll start with a couple Cohiba pequentos (my favorite stand by / small cigar) and probably finish the evening with a Foundry I've had for quite a while.

Back