• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any doomsday preppers here, leading into the next economic crisis?

Brian D

Oakley Enthusiast
Heres an odd question,

I've been doing more research into future prepping as my local grocery store has been having food shortages and the news has not been going well world wide. I just want to know if anyone else here is feeling an economic inflation and shortage coming in the near future and are buying, and if so what are you buying? Canned goods, water purification, silver/gold, camping gear, crypto, ect. IDK if I can trade my okaleys for bread in a ecomoic down turn, nor can I eat them.

Heres an odd question,

I've been doing more research into future prepping as my local grocery store has been having food shortages and the news has not been going well world wide. I just want to know if anyone else here is feeling an economic inflation and shortage coming in the near future and are buying, and if so what are you buying? Canned goods, water purification, silver/gold, camping gear, crypto, ect. IDK if I can trade my okaleys for bread in a ecomoic down turn, nor can I eat them.
All of that plus solar generation and storage banks...... and (goes without saying) ammo... lots of ammo..

Would be more valuable than cash or gold IMO....
tealc-stargate.gif

Back