• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Employees From The Concord, NC Vault Store?

music_man185

Oakley Beginner
i'm thinking about making my first trip to an oakley vault store next weekend. not really sure what to expect. the closest one is the vault in concord nc, which is about 2 hours away from me. the vault store carries new stuff right? or is it all discontinued/clearanced stuff like the vault website? a big reason i'm going is just for the experience and maybe try on some frames, but i'm also looking to buy a red earsock kit for my flak jackets and to check out the kitchen sink bag. what are the chances of these two items being available in the store?

i'm thinking about making my first trip to an oakley vault store next weekend. not really sure what to expect. the closest one is the vault in concord nc, which is about 2 hours away from me. the vault store carries new stuff right? or is it all discontinued/clearanced stuff like the vault website? a big reason i'm going is just for the experience and maybe try on some frames, but i'm also looking to buy a red earsock kit for my flak jackets and to check out the kitchen sink bag. what are the chances of these two items being available in the store?
I suggest you call them before you go. If you give them a head's up, they might be able to get you some of the stuff you're looking for.

Vaults don't carry the Kitchen Sink (for now), but they should have the red Flak Jacket earsock kit. I'd call before going though just to make sure.

I was at the Concord Mills Vault store the other week. They do carry some new things but they did not have a Kitchen Sink Bag. I have been shopping there for some time and have never seen one there. They do have a lot of great deals and well worth the trip. I have about an hour drive to get there and almost always leave with something.

i hate to hear that on the kitchen sink. i've been putting a lot of thought into ordering it soon, but wanted to see it and get a feel for it first.

anyway, i'm still stoked about going. i'll call and see if they have the flak jacket socks

I will be at that store later today and I will check to see if they have the ear stocks for you. Most of the time they have simple stuff like that instock. They usually dont have any of the higher end bags like the kitchen sink in stock and usually dont have many limited edition items. They use to get all of the artist series and a good many of the special editions; however rectnly they have not been getting those. I will see if they have anything interesting in there today when I go.

The employees there are usually really helpful and friendly there though. A couple of them send me text to let me know when they get knew stuff in, so they are always helpful and easy to talk to.

I will be at that store later today and I will check to see if they have the ear stocks for you. Most of the time they have simple stuff like that instock.

that would be awesome. i'm looking for the red ones.

The employees there are usually really helpful and friendly there though. A couple of them send me text to let me know when they get knew stuff in, so they are always helpful and easy to talk to.

thats good to hear. i've read of a few horror stories on this board where the vault employees didn't know anything about what they were selling and are a pain to deal with. so its good to know that wont be the case in concord.

Latest Posts

Back