• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any experience with eBay seller make-a-statement?

Alternative

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Feedback not 100% and only one that stood out was the none authentic lenses, seller should have disclosed lenses were not OEM but buyer could have returned the item. Can anyone spot any issues (other than price) with the listings (especially the X-Metal frames)?

Feedback not 100% and only one that stood out was the none authentic lenses, seller should have disclosed lenses were not OEM but buyer could have returned the item. Can anyone spot any issues (other than price) with the listings (especially the X-Metal frames)?

What listings?

Yea I didn’t understand what you were saying. Thought you forgot to post a link or something.
He just wanted to verify if the seller was good since the seller doesn'f have a 100% positive feedback. And he quoted one of the complains and the seller's response regarding the complain lol

I just bought a pair of Juliets from this seller, I'll let you know.

$360/shipped for pristine plasma frames with Oakley black polarized lenses ("no marks or scratches"), an extra pair of Oakley emerald iridium lenses (w/ "minor scratches not generally noticable"), and an Oakley Vault. Claimed that the nose bridge & stems are tight with no wobble and the "flex coupler" rubbers are in excellent shape as well. We'll see.

Well the Juliets came today. Shipping was super fast. They came in what I believe is actually a Flak Jacket XLJ vault (with cut-outs for spare lenses) but it actually fit Juliets perfectly.

The Plasma frame is beautiful, as described. The arms track straight in and out with no wobble. One is a smidge bit looser than the other, but all in all, they are in very nice shape. The lenses are pristine, not a scratch or mark on them. The spare lenses looked excellent as well. All in all I would be very happy with the purchase, except - as I suspected - Juliets are waaaaaay too small for my face (I'm 6'1, 220lbs). These actually fit my 5'0", 115lb wife very nicely :)

No idea how you guys can wear these. They're tiny! So now I'll have to let you know how the return goes - this seller also has 30 day returns, with paid return shipping.

Back