• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Fellow Painters Out There?

Oh! Not selling as a living but selling to cover costs of the paint and the boards. Mainly trying to fuel the passion without the financial burden! Ha! The really talented ones are selling their paintings from 50usd to 199usd tho.

And thanks! Haha. Will churn out more pieces when I can find the time! Haha

Those are nice man...My wife's cousin does that too, but his aren't quite as cool. I think he leans more towards the reds and orange hues, which are ok, but I like those blues, greens, and so on that you are using. Crazy how that works too, I watched a guy doing it at a fair or something like that, and he was banging them out fast...

My girlfriend and I do a little with canvas and acrylics. I've never been a serious artist or really even taken classes outside of what taught in grade school. She has taught me a few things here and there, but for the part, I'm on my own when it comes to painting. Here are just a few that we have done lately.

on really tiny 2" canvas
tumblr_mlul64HcFo1rbptugo2_1280.jpg

three guesses which one is mine...

and here is another round on 8"
tumblr_mlul64HcFo1rbptugo1_1280.jpg

She did the lovely fish, and mine is the very Wyoming-esk landscape.

I actually like the Wyoming-esque one alot! Great work man! And canvas is a medium I wanna try painting on next, and maybe glass too! Haha.

Thanks Josh! Won't it be cool to be able to translate the space scene onto Oakley frames?! Haha

Hahaha that's because he can't go "look I have done a safari one too.." or "I did the exact same lighthouse painting a few years back.." Haha

On a more serious note.. He is too busy trying to up his post counts and get more of his threads sticky-ed. hahaha

Latest Posts

Back