• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any fix for the Badman hinges?

Which part do need exactly? and which side?
The spring hinge snapped in half. It's the one from the left side, but I'm pretty sure they are the same on both sides.

C4 will fix em good!

No idea what that means...

1515002689042956240076.jpg

image.jpg QUOTE="SublimeJhn, post: 1012188, member: 21070"]The spring hinge snapped in half. It's the one from the left side, but I'm pretty sure they are the same on both sides.

View attachment 420142[/QUOTE]
I've got the one from the right but yep I guess it's the same

View attachment 420145 QUOTE="SublimeJhn, post: 1012188, member: 21070"]The spring hinge snapped in half. It's the one from the left side, but I'm pretty sure they are the same on both sides.

View attachment 420142
I've got the one from the right but yep I guess it's the same[/QUOTE]

That's not where mine broke. Mine is at the actual hinge, yours looks like it is where the metal and plastic join. At least that's how it looks from your photo. Isn't that part just a screw?

I've got the one from the right but yep I guess it's the same

That's not where mine broke. Mine is at the actual hinge, yours looks like it is where the metal and plastic join. At least that's how it looks from your photo. Isn't that part just a screw?[/QUOTE]

Y'a but My hinge is still good inside

what i didn't say is that pair didn't broke at the hinge it broke near the nose bridge , (my bad trying to bend it)
so the hinge is still good .
and yes you could buy one of eBay , that what i did , got a pair for 75$ and now I've got replacement lenses as well

what i didn't say is that pair didn't broke at the hinge it broke near the nose bridge , (my bad trying to bend it)
so the hinge is still good .
and yes you could buy one of eBay , that what i did , got a pair for 75$ and now I've got replacement lenses as well

Yeah I'll keep an eye out for a cheap spare eBay pair. If you bought an extra set do you have a spare hinge you'd be willing to sell? They pop right out, and I'd be happy to buy one from you!

Back