• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Formula 1 Fans?

I'm a Mercedes fan, but I really like Leclerc. He has a good head on his shoulders, smart, and focused. I won't even mind if he's world champion and that's from a hardcore Mercedes fanboy.

I agree. And I hate the Silver Arrows with the burning intensity of a thousand suns...because of Lewis Hamilton. Cockiest A-Hole of a human being there could ever be. He's there because of the car, not superior skill. Whiny little bitch. And no argument will convince me otherwise. But I digress....

LeClerk certainly seems like a humble kid with serious ability who wants to learn and understands the role history and personality plays in that culture.

I agree. And I hate the Silver Arrows with the burning intensity of a thousand suns...because of Lewis Hamilton. Cockiest A-Hole of a human being there could ever be. He's there because of the car, not superior skill. Whiny little bitch. And no argument will convince me otherwise.
That’s funny, I actually call Hamilton the “whiny bitch”! What a coincidence...or there must be something to it...

That’s funny, I actually call Hamilton the “whiny bitch”! What a coincidence...or there must be something to it...

The Mrs has a line about him, she says he should add to the giant ego-centric tattoo on his back: "Still I Rise" should have underneath it "Unless my pit crew screws up a routine tire change or my engineers misread the brake temps or Nicole Scherzinger toys with me again then it won't be MY fault that I lost and can't keep rising"

The wife....she gets it.
:spiteful:

Latest Posts

Back