• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Good Places To Order Discontinued Oakley Prescription Frames?

dopplergaydar

Oakley Beginner
I'm having horrible luck trying to track down Oakley Halftrack, matte black, in size 48. It's still listed on the Oakley site, and I've tried several different vendors, but no one can track these down for me. Does anyone here have any ideas? Thanks!

There are few OFers who wear prescription frames that might have them. I used to wear prescription frames. Sometimes you get lucky on ebay. Good luck on the search.

There are few OFers who wear prescription frames that might have them. I used to wear prescription frames. Sometimes you get lucky on ebay. Good luck on the search.

Thanks for the response. I've tried ebay and amazon and have only found them in size 50 :(. That size is still readily available from Oakley, just not the smaller size.

Have you tried contacts? Ever since i wore contacts, everything went downhill. Lol i get to wear sunglasses, meaning addiction, rather the collection began. :p

Heh I tried them about 15 years ago. I prefer Oakley prescription semi rimless with high index transition lenses. However, I have a very small face so the 48s fit perfectly. Even the 50s are a tad too big. I'd have such a wider selection if only the 50s fit!! To find a style I liked (the Halftrack) that actually comes in my size was amazing. I just wish I could find them!!

Heh I tried them about 15 years ago. I prefer Oakley prescription semi rimless with high index transition lenses. However, I have a very small face so the 48s fit perfectly. Even the 50s are a tad too big. I'd have such a wider selection if only the 50s fit!! To find a style I liked (the Halftrack) that actually comes in my size was amazing. I just wish I could find them!!

O my gawd becky!!!! I used to wear prescription transitions! But every year my eye sight gets worse. So i ended up with contacts. Plus now I get to wear sunnies. My wife intriduced the contacts to me. I did not want it at first. Now with 50 something pairs of Oakleys, she jokingly around says she regrets leeting me wear contacts lol.

O my gawd becky!!!! I used to wear prescription transitions! But every year my eye sight gets worse. So i ended up with contacts. Plus now I get to wear sunnies. My wife intriduced the contacts to me. I did not want it at first. Now with 50 something pairs of Oakleys, she jokingly around says she regrets leeting me wear contacts lol.

Impressive!!

Back