• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Idea How Much $ Your Oakley Addiction Has Cost You?

Frogskins

I am Jim Jannard...
New Jersey
I keep track of all the Oaks I own, including when I purchased them and how much I paid for them.

I'm thinking there may be a few other anal types on the forum that do this as well ...

Just updated my spreadsheet and not counting the ones I've sold, I'm at 29 pairs, and I've paid a total of $5,266.00 for them.

:confused:

Gee, when I look at it this way, I can kind of understand why my wife (as well as others) think I'm nuts ...

So, any idea how much you've spent?

I keep track of all the Oaks I own, including when I purchased them and how much I paid for them.

I'm thinking there may be a few other anal types on the forum that do this as well ...

Just updated my spreadsheet and not counting the ones I've sold, I'm at 29 pairs, and I've paid a total of $5,266.00 for them.

:confused:

Gee, when I look at it this way, I can kind of understand why my wife (as well as others) think I'm nuts ...

So, any idea how much you've spent?
I spend a ridiculous amount on Oakley, not limited to just sunglasses but ALL of their product. I know roughly how much I've spent but I don't even want to go into it.....I'd rather just think of it as a yearly expense.

I spend a ridiculous amount on Oakley, not limited to just sunglasses but ALL of their product. I know roughly how much I've spent but I don't even want to go into it.....I'd rather just think of it as a yearly expense.
I've heard of your collection, I'd love to know that number! Haha

Latest Posts

Back