• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any idea what these are?

Jase_nz

I should Work at Oakley
Australia
Hi guys just picked up a never worn pair of these complete for $100 aud. I don't usually wear these but they have never been worn and come with all the box etc
Screenshot_20220419-215842_Facebook.jpg
received_1180709372703120.jpeg
received_1128025651324148.jpeg
Can anybody tell me exactly what they are? Colour? Date? Generation etc? Thanks in advance

Looks like a Gen2 Crystal Black/+Red M Frame - the box will have the answer once you receive them...
Fantastic to find 'as new in box'. The brittleness of the frames is an achilles heel of these - hopefuly, yours are ok.

I would be interested if you are looking to trade/sell...

Looks like a Gen2 Crystal Black/+Red M Frame - the box will have the answer once you receive them...
Fantastic to find 'as new in box'. The brittleness of the frames is an achilles heel of these - hopefuly, yours are ok.

You are correct. I have the same pair but with the Strike lens. Bought them around 1993 or so.
9097EE29-91C2-4F34-B144-C67A3B40BE79.jpeg

thanks for the info. i couldnt find on o review. i bought them to display. i prob would not have bothered if didnt have the box but the lady selling them won them in a cricket competition about 30 years ago and theyve been sat in the box ever since

I would be interested if you are looking to trade/sell...[emoji41

possibly. i am not a fan of them and dont really like the once piece aspect of it because if it gets a scratch its done in my opinion. what are they worth do you think? we might be able to do a trade for something ill wear? problem is the postage to UK. i am a bit worried they might not make it in one piece to the UK

possibly. i am not a fan of them and dont really like the once piece aspect of it because if it gets a scratch its done in my opinion. what are they worth do you think? we might be able to do a trade for something ill wear? problem is the postage to UK. i am a bit worried they might not make it in one piece to the UK
pm'd

Latest Posts

Back