• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Ideas!?

Mickle

Oakley Expert
Australia, NSW
So, my sisters recently visited an Oakley store while they were on holidays and both of them (knowing I collect Oakleys) on separate occasions, told me they wanted me to buy them a pair. When I asked what kind they were, they were both oblivious and all they could tell me is that they were "bright pink".

Now I know my sisters pretty well when it comes to their tastes in fashion so I know the frames wouldn't be a really "sporty" looking frame like an M Frame or a SJ2 or anything like that. They said they were pretty plain looking. I'm assuming they may be some sort of Frogskins maybe!? Well that's the first pair that came to mind anyway.

Anyone got any idea what these "pretty plain looking, bright pink Oakleys" might be?

If you guys could post some pics of what you think they might be it'd be much appreciated! That way I can just show them this thread and they can tell me what pair it was!! Thanks in advance.

You say they wouldnt be sports frames but the only ones I can think of are these:
Bright pink radar, slightly customized

Last edited by a moderator:
an pink frame . . . i can just remember the radar . . . like the one form Peeza!

Back