• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Info On The Current State Of X-metal?

So is the "X-Man" the only guy who can do the "tune-up" service, since Oakley told me that they were going to stop offering the service very soon? I just don't want my Juliets to become enshrined on my shelf. I would much rather wear them as usual:)

So is the "X-Man" the only guy who can do the "tune-up" service, since Oakley told me that they were going to stop offering the service very soon? I just don't want my Juliets to become enshrined on my shelf. I would much rather wear them as usual:)
X-man is your BEST option either way.

Is there anyway to alleviate the flex coupler issue without having to have them serviced every 2 years?

I just sent mine off to Oakley for one last tune up. I begged them to send me some spare flex coupler nose bridge washers, but they wouldn't. I can get the rubber kits and screws anywhere, just not those damn nose bridge washers:(

Hi. I have a first gen romeo 1 xmetal that needs repair. Expert repair urgently needed to remove loose thread screws and cut as well. Any help is great apreciated. Thanks

You would probably have got more responses using the correct thread(this one hasn't been used since 2013...…….:headbang:...…………………...THE X-MAN

Latest Posts

Back