• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any info on this Juliet(?) Pin from Japan?

If anyone was curious the seller responded and said it was a promotional item given away at Oakley stores when you made a purchase. I guess similar to any other pin.

Asked some further questions to see if it was a Japan exclusive and see what year it was given away. I would imagine it's an older pin.

TBH I would not believe it is something that Oakley put out despite what the seller says. I would be happy to be proven wrong, but the logo on the pin seems odd, and the one thing Oakley does not mess with is their logo.

TBH I would not believe it is something that Oakley put out despite what the seller says. I would be happy to be proven wrong, but the logo on the pin seems odd, and the one thing Oakley does not mess with is their logo.

Ya, it doesn't look like any of the other recent pins Oakley has put out for sure. I'm thinking it's an older pin. Couple other members have seen them before, so hoping it's legit but who knows.

The icon was the first thing I noticed.

Latest Posts

Back