• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Input On My Next Purchase?

Umustbready

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, any input is greatly appreciated.

A few months back I bought some five squared with black iridium polarized. Since that purchase I have decided that I want a pair of Flak Jackets (xlj).

Here are the options I am thinking about.

Buying some standard black iridium polarized Flaks (close to what I already have though)

Getting me a custom pair with ice iridium polarized lenses on a polished black frame with blue ear socks.

Or getting the new infinite Hero Flak jackets and also getting some deep blue polarized lenses to put in them. I think they have just enough purple in them to look really sweet with the icon. (The clerk at the store swapped them in and let me see them.)

How would that lens work for everyday use? I know it is a fishing specific and a little lighter than my black iridium polarized. I like the infinite hero to support the cause and also I like the packaging and IH case. I think it would look good to display as I start my collection.

Thanks for any input.

Here's what the polished black with blue socks & ice lenses (non-polarized though) would look like (I had these but sold them a few months ago):

IMG_20140124_201831640_zpsoqxqmgx5.jpg

You know, I never thought of putting the ice iridium polarized with the infinite hero. How do y'all think that would look? I would like that because the ice would be about the same darkness as what I already have.

Back