• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any interest in fundraiser post?

supersharp

Connoisseur of Grails
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Texas
I wanted to say thank you again to everyone who has contributed to my campaign of helping me get my son back. Sincerely, A BIG THANK YOU.

I also wanted to see if there would be enough interest in doing a kind of fund raiser post. A package with an Oakley watch, a pair of X-Metals, and maybe a few other misc. items for a 10 dollar donation to the gofundme account I've set up. Looking at picking numbers 00-99, and winner would be determined by the last two digits of the Texas lottery Pick 3 game the Saturday following all numbers being sold. I just don't know if there would be enough interest. We would have to see all 100 numbers to make it work. I have already OK'd this with Oakley Boss. What do you guys think???

Thanks bro, but it looks like it was a bad idea. I don't think there was any interest and certainly not enough to sell 99 spots. I've come up with a couple of other ways to pick up some cash. Getting close to having that retainer. Slowly, but surely. Thanks for the effort though. I really appreciate it.

Sounds like a good idea.... Maybe not getting the coverage it should, maybe we should try tagging some folks to get the word out and give it one more try??? Might also help to show exactly what's up for grabs??? I apologize ahead of time for tagging anyone that is not interested, just trying to get the word out to help out a fellow member with a good cause (and you can win something) and feel free to tag others you think could be interested.... @supersharp , I'm in for some numbers if we can get more interest...

@Kory, @WILL-I-AM, @Xs and Os, @Dnkeyhnter, @MSTech, @OakleyFreak, @OakleyFrankFMJ, @kronin323, @Dallas O Hog, @Wicked, @oakleybadman, @QLR1, @Oakleynerd

Sounds like a good idea.... Maybe not getting the coverage it should, maybe we should try tagging some folks to get the word out and give it one more try??? Might also help to show exactly what's up for grabs??? I apologize ahead of time for tagging anyone that is not interested, just trying to get the word out to help out a fellow member with a good cause (and you can win something) and feel free to tag others you think could be interested.... @supersharp , I'm in for some numbers if we can get more interest...

@Kory, @WILL-I-AM, @Xs and Os, @Dnkeyhnter, @MSTech, @OakleyFreak, @OakleyFrankFMJ, @kronin323, @Dallas O Hog, @Wicked, @oakleybadman, @QLR1, @Oakleynerd
I've donated to the account prior to this thread being posted. . :)

Back