• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any interest in fundraiser post?

Again Thank you to everyone who has donated! I've said it and keep saying it, you guys are the best group of folks bar none. I appreciate everyone's support, mental, spiritual, and financial. With my own funds, what I've been able to sell, and the generosity from all those who have contributed to the gofundme account, I'm almost at what I need for the retainer. I'm going to do a raffle locally for a Yeti prize package, which should get me just over the 5k mark for the retainer.

This thread was just a feeler to see what people's thoughts were on the idea. I hadn't put anything together at this point, and didn't really know what I was going to put out there. I just wanted to gauge whether or not it would be worth doing. If there is enough interest I'll make this happen.

Again Thank you to everyone who has donated! I've said it and keep saying it, you guys are the best group of folks bar none. I appreciate everyone's support, mental, spiritual, and financial. With my own funds, what I've been able to sell, and the generosity from all those who have contributed to the gofundme account, I'm almost at what I need for the retainer. I'm going to do a raffle locally for a Yeti prize package, which should get me just over the 5k mark for the retainer.

This thread was just a feeler to see what people's thoughts were on the idea. I hadn't put anything together at this point, and didn't really know what I was going to put out there. I just wanted to gauge whether or not it would be worth doing. If there is enough interest I'll make this happen.
Glad to see you're getting closer. Have to stay positive bro, and believe the ultimate goal will be a success. Thinking about you everyday my friend, hoping to eventually hear the good news. ;)

The wait and anticipation is intense, and takes a strong willed person to stay sane mentally, physically and emotionally during this tough time.

You deserve your son, and your son deserves you. I feel for you bro, and hoping for the absolute best. I can only imagine the pain you're feeling. Know your O fam is there for you. :)

Glad to see you're getting closer. Have to stay positive bro, and believe the ultimate goal will be a success. Thinking about you everyday my friend, hoping to eventually hear the good news. ;)

The wait and anticipation is intense, and takes a strong willed person to stay sane mentally, physically and emotionally during this tough time.

You deserve your son, and your son deserves you. I feel for you bro, and hoping for the absolute best. I can only imagine the pain you're feeling. Know your O fam is there for you. :)
That was awesome!

This is the stuff that gets me through. Seriously, Thank you. End goal is always the focus and remains in my siights.

That was awesome!

Agree, 1000%

So, I did a count of those who have donated, and if we factor in everyone who had donated so far. We have 42 spots filled. That means we would need just another 58 spots filled at 10.00 per spot. To be fair I would have to message each person in the order that they donated and get their number preferences in that order. This could work. In the mean time, I'll work on getting the numbers from folks who have donated and putting something together to give away as a prize.

Latest Posts

Back