• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any interests for an informal meet around NY after Christmas?

I shall PM all those who posted to coordinate where and when.
If you are in Syracuse or near by, let me know as I would be planning to meet @Zeke sooner.
Merry Christmas!!!

PM me the coordinates
just in case
I'm 4-5 hours away

Syracuse, NY, USA, North America, Earth, Milky Way, Universe.

Intersection of Interstates I-81 & I-90 - 90 is the New York State Thruway ... it runs from the western state lin of Pennsylvania at Ripley northeast to Buffalo, then due east to Albany, then changes to I-87 & runs due south to New York City.

Syracuse is exactly half-way between Buffalo & Albany.

@roblaudrup

Intersection of Interstates I-81 & I-90 - 90 is the New York State Thruway ... it runs from the western state lin of Pennsylvania at Ripley northeast to Buffalo, then due east to Albany, then changes to I-87 & runs due south to New York City.

@roblaudrup
:rofl:

@roblaudrup
there???
time?
image.jpg

image.jpg

Tomorrow.
Any particular Time that works for you @roblaudrup???
Shall also b in NYC next week and will be updating the few who already round to this thread for when and where.

I already have something going on for tomorrow
today so far I wasn't doing anything
I guess I'll see you guys in NYC
let me know where and when
;)

Back