• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Any Juliets FRAME ONLY don't need box or coin NO LENSES

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for any Juliets frame only, no box, no coin or lenses. Only need frames with rubber and screws. Condition not paramount but i'd rather them not be junk or falling apart, unless priced accordingly.I plan to wear them, not sit on a shelf. Any frame color is fine (polished, carbon, x-metal, plasma etc), i just have a few extra lense sets i'm trying to utilize. Price that i'd like to pay if possible is in the $200 or less range. Tell me please if i'm too optimistic or too cheap. Don't be shy.
Thanks,
Tim

Some people reacted to this post.
Sorry don't have a pair but I think your price range is pretty close depending on condition of course. Empty frames have been a pretty hot commodity lately. Some of the customs that x man and dr. Chop have been producing look better than the factory Colorways.

Yea i know i'm competing with those guys for rebuildable / customizable frames AND people who want to buy them to send frames to them...lol.
Tim

Juliet 2nd gen plasma frames sold to Tim pending payment.

Back