• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any keepers ?

jeffw

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Finally able to be at home for a couple days. Figured I take a couple pictures of these things taking up space. Got a few now. I'll post up close singles, from time to time
1000004302.jpg

Send them to me:p then you don't need to nervous:lol:
Awesome
Well ****. Could have saved some nerves if I had that information awhile ago. Do you charge for you psychological advise? 😏 let me put some thought into your offer. Thanks buddy

@jeffw
Some good stuff man, what are you currently concentrating on if anything? Feel free to message me if you are letting go of anything too tight for you, I'll gladly make some deals & stretch them out with my big thick head.

@jeffw
Some good stuff man, what are you currently concentrating on if anything? Feel free to message me if you are letting go of anything too tight for you, I'll gladly make some deals & stretch them out with my big thick head.
Thank you sir. Currently I got Mr @stevengoldberg building me a xx tio. A few other items as well. I'll hit you up when I just gota have something new. Sorry buddy, majority of these pieces are perfect & never been worn. Gona keep them for awhile. I'll definitely let you know if I feel like letting something go