• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Mac Users?

I've heard around May as well. I'll ask my buddy who's currently on an internship there and see if he can give me any inside info ;)

As for my setup, I've got a Macbook Pro that I got about 4-5 years ago. Been loving it ever since but it's been through a lot and I'm thinking about getting a new one soon too. It works fine for the most part even though I've spilled water and beer on it on more than one occasion... The word "robust" comes to mind.

I have several Macs.
images.jpeg.jpg

It’s like cameras. You’re not buying a solitary computer, but an ecosystem which makes it hard to change later (not that I want to). Still find macs way more intuitive, and visually appealing. The resale value also helps soften the hideous prices you have to pay if you buy new.

P.S. If you ever get to KL, Malaysia, I’ve got an awesome reliable and legal contact for Apple stuff. He imports from the USA (so considered Malaysian, “grey market”, but perfect for any Americans). Eg unlocked iPhone Max XS 512 Gig BNIB with factory warranty and not refurbished for USD$1050 outright (good deal for Malaysians and Australians, at least). The guy sells other apple stuff, too.

Last edited:
It’s like cameras. You’re not buying a solitary computer, but an ecosystem which makes it hard to change later (not that I want to). Still find macs way more intuitive, and visually appealing. The resale value also, helps soften the hideous prices you have to pay if you buy new.

P.S. If you ever get to KL, Malaysia, I’ve got an awesome reliable and legal contact for Apple stuff. He imports from the USA (so considered Malaysian, “grey market”, but perfect for any Americans). Eg unlocked iPhone Max XS 512 Gig BNIB with factory warranty and not refurbished for USD$1050 outright (good deal for Malaysians and Australians, at least). The guy sells other apple stuff, too.
My first Nikon d70 was grey market. Great camera. Never had a problem with it.

Latest Posts

Back