• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Mac Users?

FrogTastic

Friend of the Frog
London, UK
Ive been a Mac user for quite sometime now. Looking to upgrade, and was thinking of a new iMac 27inch. Anyone got one of these, I hear Apple is doing a refresh within the next few weeks.

Any ideas/comments?

The Imacs are awesome, if you are looking for a Desktop. I heard the same thing about a iMac refresh so wait because who knows what will change. But I personally like my MacBook, I just like being able to sit on the couch and surf, however if you prefer a desktop, or already have a Laptop, then the iMac is the way to go, and the 27 inch should be Awesome!

i dont have the 27 but i got 20 inch one i think...but all ican say is awesome. i wish i my parents would have bought the bigger one at the time. mine is a year old but it has snow leopard on it. so far nothing is gone wrong at all. if mac is gonna refresh there stuff just wait it out, most likely it wont be anything major but you never know. i say mac is the way to go always too! hope that helps

Cool,

I already have a Macbook and iPad 2 for my couch surfing needs. I need to step up my office system as my Macbook isnt cutting it with the huge graphics i use.

Wow, Nice set up, yeh if you are looking for a new desktop, I would say wait for the Imac refresh and Lion to come out, and then get it. If you wait for both then it will prob be over the summer bc the Imacs come out in a week or two and Lion comes out over the summer.

Yeh, I got my macbook connected to a 24inch which I used for my photo editing. But its starting to struggle after 4 years. Ive heard around 3rd May. So we will see.

Been a Mac user for a few years now, all I have to say is that it's the best computer I have ever used. I was the first in the family to get one and now I have the whole family hooked. As for the update I would wait it out. Good luck with your search

ilikeoakleys said:
Been a Mac user for a few years now, all I have to say is that it's the best computer I have ever used. I was the first in the family to get one and now I have the whole family hooked. As for the update I would wait it out. Good luck with your search

I know what you mean. I was the same. Whole family now users Mac and iPhones.

same goes for me, i bought mine 4 years ago and now we have a desktop my sisters have macbook pros and moms got an ipad and i got iphone as well as my macbook pro, even grandma has one!

Latest Posts

Back