• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any New Ideas?

Is it a tapatalk function? Or oakley forum function?

A "recently viewed" function in tapatalk.

I know desktop has it. When i use tapatalk I neglect to recall what I last view.

Can aftermarket lenses be removed from the eBay searches posted on the forum?
ejysyre8.jpg

I have a new idea. 7 stickies on the first page of the main forum is too much. Let's get rid of 3 to 5 of them to clean the page up a bit

How about a chat room? I know they can get out of hand if there are too man people in there at once and topics get lost really fast but it can also be a lot of fun b'sing with forum members.

The second thing I thought was an auction setup in the classified area. I know this one will probably be tough to do.

Is it possible that we can Initiate a 72 hour bump rule.... Nothing pisses me off more than a person who bumps their crap to the top everyday. I think this is a fair rule, it gives everyone the opportunity to be seen at the top and towards the top without something that has been trying to sell for weeks!!!

what do you guys think???

Is it possible that we can Initiate a 72 hour bump rule.... Nothing pisses me off more than a person who bumps their crap to the top everyday. I think this is a fair rule, it gives everyone the opportunity to be seen at the top and towards the top without something that has been trying to sell for weeks!!!

what do you guys think???
And the guys that post one thread per pair. So they bump 10 threads daily.

We had a bump limit rule before the forum upgrade. Very nice.

And / or 2 "free" bumps, each subsequent bump must be accompanied by a minimum $5 price reduction.

Love seeing Romeo threads with elevendy threeve bumps and still asking $975

Back