• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any O Stores Or Vaults In Cancun, Mexico?

I went there yesterday. It was ok. I was looking for metals all they had was a Half x but it was marked 400 U.S. They also had a Stanley D. Jupiter I think it is for 125.00 did not get though. I did pick up a wallet with money clip at great price. They are hard to find now surprised to see in the store. They had Oakley Cancun t shirts but no xxl. Also had quite a few sandals that I have not seen in the states.

Were prices reasonable or inflated?

most seem to be on par with u.s. Maybe a little higher but no taxes I think. A lot of the normal stuff maybe a little older stuff but not much in the way of really good stuff. Not a lot of glasses either a lot more choices in the U.S. I forgot to mention they also had 4 Crankcase watches but were wanting almost 1000.00 dollars each for them.

It's in the indoor mall. Forgot the name (think its called Luxury or something). We hit the O store back in May and while they have a large selection of shades they are all overpriced compared to US retail.

There also is a small O "hut" (basically a walk in stand over at the outdoor mall across the street. Just wanted you to see both.

Back