• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Oakley Stores in Destin Fl

I was in there today, I noticed they finally got the badman/madman in. They also had a bunch of the new frames. I wore my Juliets and they didn't seem to pay any attention, but a couple months ago one of the guys was pretty interested in my plaintiffs lol.

Nearly everyday someone walks into my O-Store wear X-metals of some sort. They just aren't that rare.

The sad thing is when they are asking for new lenses. I hate explaining the options they have.

Yeah I mentioned in the survey on my store receipt they really should support their discontinued models more, especially the stuff that is still popular and will likely last forever if the small odds and ends are still available.

I'm sure they wouldn't loose money kicking out some replacement lenses and complete rubber kits (not just nose bombs/ear stem rubber) once a year or something for certain models.

I do understand probably their side of the story though, more retired olds pairs, more sales for new pairs.

Back