• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any other fans of the Timberland 6 inch boot?

Bought theses brand new flea market no box 10 ;). You can flip top down for another logo
IMG_4942.JPG
IMG_4943.JPG

Hmmm, a year and a week ago I started this thread, writing about pair #7. Pair #28 should be arriving later this week. It's like I'm addicted to collecting things...

Damn 28 pairs of Timbs... I'm still rocking my one and only pair of wheat 6" from 3 or 4 years ago. Props on all the different colors that's something I cant pull off.

I go through so many pairs of work boots. Wolverines, Carolinas, Timberland, etc.... I have found many of them to be similarly generic.

The boots that really stand out are made in U.S.A. These would be Danner Super Rain Forests... the greatest boots I have ever worn. Unfortunately they are at the end of their life.

My latest pair are LL Bean Maine Hunting Shoes which are marvelously light and great for hiking in muddy places.

IMG_4513.JPG

White Oak denim LE. Nice, but the silhouette is a bit off the usual 6" boot, unlike the Canada black denim ones.

Back