• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any other fans of the Timberland 6 inch boot?

Footlocker Legends Series collab, a sort of pale lilac colour.

B96F5667-653E-40D5-8039-7E665706A972.jpeg

Liked these for years but never bought them. Standard line, never sold out, never stopped production, never on discount, so there was no real impetus to pick them up. Lockdown has made me a bit trigger happy on purchases though, so I finally gave in to temptation!

BEEA9D69-8F9D-4352-BACA-B5839D092B00.jpeg

Do Timberland Pros count? I wear a composite toe work boot that is rated for electrical work. And most of my jobs are full-on regular construction sites. They're comfortable work boots and last as long as any other I've owned. Don't want to take pictures of what I'm currently using. It's several months broken in already, and work stained (mud, paint, glue). Ranks up there with the better ones I've owned over the years.

I'm done with Timberlands.
I bought since the 1980 at least 3-4 Boots. The last boots I paid $ 250, - came apart after only 2 1/2 years of use. Never for work.
The leather and rubber were just glued and rubber broke.
I only used the best leather care products.
Brought the boots to a store for a goodwill request or repair.
I was told that it is not repairable and would not qualify for goodwill. The manager offered me a 15% discount on my next pair of Timberlands.
No thanks.

I'm done with Timberlands.
I bought since the 1980 at least 3-4 Boots. The last boots I paid $ 250, - came apart after only 2 1/2 years of use. Never for work.
The leather and rubber were just glued and rubber broke.
I only used the best leather care products.
Brought the boots to a store for a goodwill request or repair.
I was told that it is not repairable and would not qualify for goodwill. The manager offered me a 15% discount on my next pair of Timberlands.
No thanks.
Where I have so many pairs of the boots, each one gets used fairly lightly - my oldest pairs currently are from 2008 or thereabouts and are still in great condition.

I wear their formal Oxfords for work four days a week and typically get about four or five years out of a pair. I think that’s pretty reasonable.

Back