• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Other Pics Of The New Twentys?

Right, Four and Four S.

Four S < Four < Fives/2.0 < Fives 3.0/4.0/Squared < XX (Twenty) < Ten (X)

Haven't had my hands on a pair of Tens (circa 1995) to know where they land.

Loved the look of the XX, they never fit quite right on the nose and cheeks. Jet/BIP were my first Oakleys and they were all kinds of wrong for my face.

I like how they are describing it as smaller. I hope this is a turn in the right direction for people wanting smaller frames. I wonder if this will replace the Five. Looks like a cross between a Pit Bull and Ten.

It definitely would restore the balance a little and renew my fervor for new stuff...lets hope so and -for the rest i dont think it means the large frames will be going anywhere. We can have both.

Thank god I have a big head. I feel bad for the small headed people. As long as I have my dispatch im happy. The new twenty's I was hoping for something big...oh well.

I am interested! Would this actually be considered a new design/release or would it be considered a re-release? Not that it matters just curious. Similar to the Razor Blade re-release a few years back....

Would the Straight Jacket not already be this size? I'm not a fan of the stems on them, but they fit pretty close to the previous Twenty. Or are the current-generation Straight Jackets on the way out as well?

Would the Straight Jacket not already be this size? I'm not a fan of the stems on them, but they fit pretty close to the previous Twenty. Or are the current-generation Straight Jackets on the way out as well?
How can you tell what the stems look like? The default pic isn't very revealing.

Back