• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Other Pics Of The New Twentys?

sadly SJ's are leaving us but I have some hope with a nagging feeling of fear the new Twentys actually will be twice the size of Tens....Lets hope they throw a bone to the medium and small heads

Again a super boring "new" pair of Oakley

Seem like the designer work on it 5 min, taking a ultra cheap chinese pair and copied it

I will keep my Romeo 1 a long time...

In my view, the description makes them sound like they should be suited to the smaller-headed customer, so I think you'll be OK with the new Twenty, Piper.

And yeah, way to early to say how exciting/boring/otherwise they will look in the flesh.

And yeah, way to early to say how exciting/boring/otherwise they will look in the flesh.

I don't know about that. Just from that one pic they look better than 98% of Oakley's current lineup. Which isn't difficult, but still. :D

Errrrrr riiight.
Well I'd rather see the whole frame before making a decision as to whether I like it or not. You can't even see the nose-piece or full ear-stem in the promo shot.
Hence, the teaser, sneak peek. Clue is in the name.

if you like the original twenty you will like the new twenty. if you think the orginal was boring you will find the new one boring too. you will see they share common dna in their design. the design seems a bit dated to me but those who love the old wraps will like it

once again the frenchy is a grumpy guy who has to hate on something and everything. you cant make this boy happy with anything oakley.

Back