• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Surprised I haven't seen more adidas in here. They took over the sneaker game in 2016 and 2017 looks to be the same from what I've seen of their stuff so far. Nike needs to step it up. Even tho the retro Jordan release lineup for 2017 is stellar they can't just rely on that.

Surprised I haven't seen more adidas in here. They took over the sneaker game in 2016 and 2017 looks to be the same from what I've seen of their stuff so far. Nike needs to step it up. Even tho the retro Jordan release lineup for 2017 is stellar they can't just rely on that.

I'm a fan of the other brother, Wrist! PUMA whore at your service!!

...Not much to brag about with their line, but I like and wear them anyway. ;)

all my Adidas except for my C-10's went in the closet when Rose left the Bulls. i might pick up some Adidas boost 360 golf shoes for this season though if they keep taking too long to release the Jordan XI golf shoes.

Adidas has some good stuff though and the boost line up is really soft specially ultraboost but the thing thats holding me up on buying ultraboost is the price, $150-190 depending on its colorway, so it was like buying a retro jordan, they cant beat retros because of the history of every shoe model, thats the reason why im hooked into it for so long, its like xmetal or those mad science oakleys that we used to have.

@Ventruck what do you think about the Black Cat 13's??? I have an early access to Nike+ but im on a fence on getting them or not......

How do you get early access?

I'm trying to convince myself to like to black cat 13's but no luck lol. Not feeling the hologram as it makes it look cheap IMO.

I may wait for the sequoia 8's or the playoff 12's low.

I'm trying to convince myself to like to black cat 13's but no luck lol. Not feeling the hologram as it makes it look cheap IMO.

get the nike+ app on your phone. i get early access to quite a few pairs on that app. that's how i ordered my banned 31's.

Yep DL the app and you will have a chance of getting them early, im actually getting them below retail as i do have a 10% off so i cant decide if i will snag them up or pass

Yep DL the app and you will have a chance of getting them early, im actually getting them below retail as i do have a 10% off so i cant decide if i will snag them up or pass

it is the best colorway of the 13 i think. it's hard to pass, but i have too much golf stuff i want to spend money on instead right now. if it was a low i would be getting a pair for sure. i like lows, i might pick up that 12 low playoffs that is dropping soon.

it is the best colorway of the 13 i think. it's hard to pass, but i have too much golf stuff i want to spend money on instead right now. if it was a low i would be getting a pair for sure. i like lows, i might pick up that 12 low playoffs that is dropping soon.
The only lows i like is the 11's and nothing else and the rest is like........easy pass

Back